Building High Growth Companies: Success, Failures and Venture Capital
Are you developing a start-up in a high-growth industry and/or interested in entrepreneurial finance?
This event is for you!
Richard MacKellar, Adjunct Professor at Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia and Managing Partner at Chrysalix Venture will touch on the elements of business success (market, money, people, product) as well as business failures and learnings.
Key Messages of the Presentation will include:
1) An introduction to business finance and Venture Capital: Elements of success: Market, Money, People, Product
2) An understanding of key business components that contribute to venture-building success
Key Questions will include:
1) What constitutes failure and what can a company glean from the experience?
2) To what extent does your business venture have the potential to scale beyond the local level?
3) What blind spots will your investor bring to your startup and are your expectations aligned?
Date: Monday, February 19th, 2018
Link to buy tickets: Eventbrite